We provide U.S. companies with the tools they need to source produce, finished food and ingredients directly from global suppliers and provide foreign food exporters with a solution for getting goods across the border and into the U.S. marketplace. We provide compliance assistance for all applicable legal and regulatory requirements associated with food imports including:
- Food Safety Modernization Act foreign supplier food safety verification
- Department of Agriculture Requirements
- Classification of goods
- Valuation of goods for Customs
- Payment of duties
- And more
We also offer services to verify that social responsibility and sustainability standards are being met by suppliers.
We provide specific services to assist foreign exporters including:
- Food Safety Modernization Act agent services
- Food facility agent/registration services
- Inland transportation
- Audit assistance
We handle the burden of complying with complex regulatory requirements so you don’t have to.